We specialise in gorgeous & unique accessories - which we hope you will love.
We source locally and internationally from primarily small suppliers, so that many of our accessories are handmade or handcrafted. We have a mixture of smaller unusual items combined with some more commercial items. We aim to have gorgeous accessories that are of an exceptionally high quality; our main lines are jewellery, bags, hats, scarves & umbrellas - with a little bit of clothing.
We want you to love visiting us - online or in-store!!
We believe in the principles of fair trade & sustainability - in other words respect to people & the environment. We use recycled bags, tags & gift wrapping & check with our suppliers about their manufacturing conditions - where the product is not handmade.
Our accessory team of 'gorgeousness' consists of Sue, Lily, Jess & Annalisa:
- We opened in March 2011 after Sue decided to do what she has wanted to do for 20 years - rather than talking and dreaming about it!! Sue has worked in retail for over 15 years - she started at Harrods Ltd. (London) where she completed their management training program. She then worked for Target Australia Pty. Ltd. & the Coles Myer Group for 10 years after emigrating to Australia. Before opening the business Sue was a Lecturer in management - she has a Graduate Diploma & a Masters in Business.
- Lily is in her second year of an Arts degree - she is the calm, steady, gentle & literary part of the team!
- Jess has recently joined our team - and is a fantastic addition!
- Annalisa has helped us out for a few years- every now & then- and has now joined the team officially, she is tall, so can actually reach the headstands!
- Jemma has unfortunately just left us to start her career in prosthetics in Perth.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us - (03) 9399 8387 or email@example.com - where Sue, Lily, Jess or Annalisa will help you.